Senior Partner Manager – UK (m/f/x)
Together with our Styla team of about 45 international employees, we develop a next-generation Content Management System.
Our technology designs content automatically and makes integrated products directly shoppable, with one click - this, creating an inspiring user experience. Based on the principles of graphic design and the fundamental power of data, Styla allows the personalisation of content design in accordance with user behavior. Thanks to seamless integration our customers are able to boost sales volume significantly by generating turnover straight from their website-content. Numerous well-known companies from the e-commerce sector already rely on Styla including Henkel, Joop, Douglas, FootLocker, OBI, OTTO or Thomas Sabo and many more.
To expand and develop our UK Sales Team we are looking for you!
As a Partner Manager for STYLA you will be heading our partner business in the UK. You will foster current partnerships as well as build new partnerships with digital agencies, systems integrators (SI), and technology partners in the UK . This role requires an outgoing personality with great interpersonal skills as well as a hands-on-mentality. You will be working closely with our Sales, Marketing, and CSM teams in both the UK and Berlin.
As Styla is an open, partner-oriented solution, our Partner Management team plays a significant part in driving customer value and contributing to our growth.
- Design and execute the go-to-market strategy in the UK with current and future partners
- Build, manage and grow a partner team for the UK market
- Foster and further develop a regional partner network that helps you to build the pipeline you need and drive revenue.
- Build and manage relationships with digital agencies, technology partners and SIs at various levels including CSM, Technical Roles, Business Development Managers and C-Level
- Initiate joint go-to-market activities with our partners
- Actively initiate and host partner enablement trainings, pipeline calls, marketing activities and account mappings
- Closely work with other teams to ensure mutually beneficial partnerships between clients, partners and Styla.
- Relevant experience with partner/channel management with digital agencies, technology partners and systems integrators, ideally in the field of SaaS and/or ecommerce.
- You are open minded, love interacting with people, are self organized and comfortable working remotely
- You are familiar with the ecosystem around digital products (digital agencies, eCommerce, Personalization, Analytics, and others)
- Native in English
- Experience and proven success in building and growing partnerships in the UK
- Experience developing go-to-market business plans with partners and executing against goals
- Experience educating partners on the benefits of our solution(s) in order to maximize client satisfaction
- Experience working cross-functionally with sales, marketing, customer success, and product
What we offer
- The possibility to shape and develop Styla's entire marketing and contribute to our company’s further development
- Working in an excellent international team of professionals and experienced founders
- The chance to market a truly innovative, cutting edge product
- Company events in our headquarter twice a year, quarterly team events
- Budgets for further education and conferences
- Apple working equipment (if you like) and freedom to choose the tools you want to use (at the moment we work with Asana, Github, Sketch..)
- Flexible working hours and an appealing salary